1. Is the price shown, the final price? Or is it per day or per person?
The price listed is the total final price with all taxes included, per stay and for everyone.
2. Why are the prices so low?
Our prices are very low because we specialize only in Hotels in Mexico, and this allows us to negotiate and offer excellent rates. We are not a generalist agency that sells you flights, packages all over the world, and so on. We only focus on Hotels in Mexico.
3. Why do you have a lower price than the ones offered directly by the hotel?
Normally the rates offered directly by the hotel are the most expensive. We have wholesale agreements with hotels, and this allows us to negotiate and offer very good rates.
4. I called the hotel and they told me that they have no availability and you do. Why?
We have paid and reserved rooms to offer our customers, of which the hotel cannot offer.
5. Do you have the hotel availability shown on your website?
Yes, all the hotels shown have availability, and when there are no rooms available they no lo longer appear on the website.
6. Is it safe shopping with you? It seems scary because I didn´t know about you and your prices are very low.
It’s completely safe; we have been on the market for more than 5 years now, and we´ve never had any problems. We are afiliated to the Ministry of Tourism, the Mexican Association of Travel agencies and the International Association of Travel Agencies. Our prices are so low because we specialize only in Hotels in Mexico, this allows us to negotiate and offer excellent rates. We are not like other agencies that sale flights and packages all over the world, our only focus is Hotels in Mexico. There is nothing to worry about, at the time you make your purchase you will see your hotel confirmation number and your room will be already booked.
7. Am I at risk of card cloning?
We have the latest technology so your credit card details are fully protected. In fact, when you are entering your credit card information, you are actually in the bank’s portal, and it’s the one that approves or rejects the card. Our personnel will never have access to your credit card details.
8. I did not receive my confirmation email.
Perhaps its in your spam folder, you can ask our Customer Service Representatives send your confirmation email.
9. Do you accept American Express card payments?
The portal currently accepts Visa or Master Card only, but we are currently working on that and will soon be available. We accept American Express over the phone.
10. Do you have interest free installment plans?
Yes, we have 6 and 12 month interest free plans with participating cards.
11. Where are you located?
Our call center is located in the City of Chihuahua.